Scaredy Cat

I, in the worst way, would like to step to this girl. Here's the problem, I'm a considerate guy. I don't want to take advantage of her feelings knowing I'm fighting a gay demon inside of me! I really think I'd be a good candidate for her and she might even like me too. We've flirted on occassion. I believe she may be too young for me. I wanted a saved woman that was closer to God than I was. This one is just getting her feet wet in college! She can't wait to turn 21 and I have been there for some time now. I have been the places where she wants to experiment. I just don't know.

I've longed for a wife ever since I turned 18 and have never had luck successfully dating. At the same time I've always tried dating secular women (aints)! I just don't want to take advantage of anyone for my selfish needs. I don't wanna ruin anyone else's life because of my confusion. A traditional family is what I want. A wife is what I need! Its better to marry than to burn, right? thats scripture! lol

Why do I get caught out there? Maybe I will find that woman that will help me out of this confusion, I don't know! We'll see

5 comments:

fuzzy said...

well we all have to fight our demons. seems like you have your hands somewhat filled. As for the wife, I am not sure what to tell you...

Jay said...

I personally think you are on the right track here. Don't enter into a relationship unless you know what you want and ready to committ to that 100%. You are right, the potential to hurt her, ruin her life is there since you are still dealing with what you want.

On another note, it is hard to deal with someone that is dealing/experiencing things that you have been through. But this is my opinion.

Chet said...

Run those damn demons out of your life, fight until it hurts and you can't stand it any longer.

Man it appears that you don't know what exactly it is you want him/her? We all entertain the thought of a loving relationship be it with him/her and I have tried both and when I discovered that it was a male that I wanted more I dealt with that same demon you have following you around.

Stop in the name of Love! Man to man follow your heart and allow your mind to help in the matter, don't mess up your life or hers if it is him you want.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

I don't know what to say to this... I mean I do have a lot to say but for fear of coming off sideways, I'll gently clasp my lips between my teeth.

~Damnit!

Thoughts said...

Well you already made it clear. You dont need to enter a relationship with a woman or a man for that matter until you know what you want. Just chillax for a while and wait. There is a woman out there who understands what you are going through and can help you and will wait for you to get yourself together. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.

 
My Unfolding Story - Create your own Blog NOW!!!